We distinguish what we can and cannot do for you.
- Explain and answer general questions about how the court works.
- Provide you with general information about court rules, procedures, and practices.
- Provide you with the number for legal aid programs and other services so you may obtain legal information.
- Provide court schedules.
- Provide you with non-restricted information from your case file.
- Provide you with available court forms and instructions.
- Usually answer questions about deadlines.
- Advise you on whether or not you should bring your case to court.
- Advise you what words to use in your court papers.
- Advise you if your court papers are correct.
- Tell you what to say in court.
- Give you an opinion about what will happen if you bring your case to court.
- Conduct legal research for you.
- Talk to the judge for you.
- Alter court documents.