How do I obtain copies of records filed with the Chancery Clerk?

Fees for copies made by the public are $0.25 per page. The fee for copies made by our staff is $0.50 per page. There is an additional fee for certifying a copy of a document. Requests for copies sent by mail must be accompanied by a check or money order covering the cost of the copies, and a stamped self-addressed envelope. The request should reasonably identify the document to be copied. Checks should be made payable to the Oktibbeha County Chancery Clerk.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a civil suit?
2. How do I get a copy of my divorce record?
3. How do I obtain a copy of my DD-214 discharge certificate?
4. How do I obtain copies of records filed with the Chancery Clerk?
5. How do I search land records online?
6. What are the requirements that must be met for a document to be recorded?
7. What does the Chancery Clerk's office accept in payment of recording fees?
8. What if a check for recording fees is not correct?
9. When will the document that I filed with the Chancery Clerk be recorded?
10. Where can the Board of Supervisors’ minutes be found?
11. Where do I pay my delinquent taxes?
12. Where do I get information regarding properties sold at the tax sale, maturing tax sale properties, etc.?
13. What are land records?
14. Are land records open to the public?
15. How far back do the records of the Chancery Clerk's office date?
16. Does the Chancery Clerk's office have blank forms for land records related to documents?