Passport hours are 8 am until 4:30 pm only.
You will need
- Birth certificate with mother and father listed (long form)
- Photo I.D. (if out of state you will also need one more form of Identification)
- 2 x 2 passport photos made by Walgreens, CVS, etc.
- Passport Book: Adult 16 years and above, $110 (good for 10 years)
- Passport Book: Child under 16, $80 (good for 5 years)
- Passport Card: Adult 16 and above, $30 (good for 10 years)
- Passport Card: Child under 16, $15 (good for 5 years)
Check or Money Order made Payable to U.S. Department of State.
There is a separate execution fee of $35 per person payable to the Circuit Clerk.
It takes four to six weeks for the normal process. If needed sooner, you can expedite by adding an additional $60. The process will then take two to three weeks.